It’s understandable to be apprehensive about venturing back into store, but we want to reassure you that we are taking your safety and the safety of our staff very seriously.
As a provider of optical and hearing services we are operating within the strict guidelines of our professional governing bodies. This has meant we have had to change some aspects of how we operate to ensure we are COVID secure.
Each M&S Opticians opening hours may differ, so we recommend you check your local stores opening hours.
– PPE – To keep you and our staff safe, we ask that you wear face coverings when in consulting rooms and having a pre-screening carried out.
– Extra cleaning – each piece of equipment gets thoroughly cleaned after every customer, including our frame range, so you can try glasses on with confidence
– Hand sanitiser/ hand washing – there will be several opportunities to sanitise your hands as you enter the store and our staff will be washing their hands on a regular basis
– Social distancing – where possible, we’re practicing social distancing and we’ve streamlined our service to minimise your close contact with staff members
– More time between appointments – we’ve increase the time between appointments to limit the amount of people in the opticians
For the stores which are open, you can continue to book appointments online, or by calling the store.
Everyone should have a regular routine eye test – some people may need a test more often than others, your optometrist will recommend the frequency you attend and we will send you a reminder when you are due.
If you have noticed a change in your vision it is important that you contact us on 0330 135 5330.
“Thorough eye exam and consideration of my changing prescription. Good range of frames on offer and assistant gave good advice. All staff friendly and safe with COVID practices.”
“As my visit was under Covid conditions I was somewhat apprehensive but found everything possible was done to make the experience safe but comprehensive.”